TopSpec Linseed Mash is a highly palatable mash which combines the best of traditional knowledge with modern technology. Rich in linseed and oatbran this mash contains just 12% starch yet the scattering of flaked maize and flaked peas lends a mix-like appearance to this flavoursome mash.
TopSpec Linseed Mash is a blend of conditioning ingredients, with an emphasis on linseed providing substantial levels of oil and protein and including the all-important muco-polysaccharides. Oatbran provides good levels of super-fibres and has been proven to be sympathetic to the horse’s digestive system.
TopSpec Linseed Mash is designed to be fed with any TopSpec feed balancer or an appropriate TopSpec supplement as it does not contain any added vitamins or trace-elements. This combination can be mixed with any other horse feed including alfalfa/grass chops. One of the ways in which TopSpec Linseed Mash is superior to most straights however, is that it is supplemented with the major minerals calcium, sodium and magnesium.
TopSpec Linseed Mash should be soaked in cool or warm water for at least 5 minutes prior to feeding with equal parts of water to mash.
When to use TopSpec Linseed Mash :-
- As a conditioning feed for horses that need to gain weight yet a mash is required.
- As a very palatable source of oil, rich in Omega 3’s.
- As an oil rich feed which helps to promote condition and a fantastic shiny coat.
- As a useful soaked feed to help keep horses hydrated when stabling away or after hard work
- As a soft easy to eat, conditioning mash for horses with dental problems