TopSpec Stud Lite Feed Balancer is a very palatable ‘Non-Heating’ low calorie feed that contains a multi-supplement including the levels of micronutrients and digestive aids normally only found in high quality specialised supplements. When TopSpec Stud Lite Feed Balancer is fed there is therefore usually no need to add any further supplements. It can be fed alone or mixed with a little chop e.g. TopChop Alfalfa.
Stud Lite Feed Balancer is designed for breeding stock that are good-doers. The low sugar and starch formula will support healthy skeletal development without providing the excess calories which can result in overtopping.
Using TopSpec Stud Lite Feed Balancer will not promote weight gain. It will support healthy muscle and bone development, greatly improve hoof quality and produce a supple skin with an exceptionally shiny coat.
Stud Feed Lite Balancer also provides the following benefits:
- Provides the micronutrients to optimise fertility.
- Helps to support colostrum quality.
- Promotes milk quality and yield.
- Ensures all the micronutrient requirements of the in-utero foal are met, helping the foal to reach its maximum potential.
For Foals and Youngstock:
TopSpec Stud Lite Feed Balancer is very palatable and beneficial for foals from three weeks of age. Younger foals may safely nibble their dam’s Stud Lite Feed Balancer but until they are three weeks of age they will not fully benefit from it as their digestive systems will not be mature enough to digest it efficiently.
- Helps to maintain even growth rates.
- Promotes correct limb development, bone production and strength.
- Provides nutritional support for over-topped youngstock including those being treated for abnormal limb or joint development.
- Helps to maintain health and fertility in good-doers.
Typical feed regime for a 16hh Barren Mare:-
- Grazing (restricted if necessary) plus late cut hay.
Plus one feed per day containing (can be split into two feeds if desired):-
- 750g TopSpec Stud Lite Feed Balancer (‘Non-Heating’, for a shiny coat and skin; fertility; hoof quality; healthy digestion).
- 300g TopChop Lite (‘Non-Heating’ unmolassed alfalfa/straw chop).
- Access to a salt lick 24/7.
Additives if required; 10:10 Joint Support, Calmer or Digestive Aid.
Typical Nutritional Analysis:
Oil % 4.0
Protein % 15.0
Fibre % 17.0
DE MJ/kg 9.1
Starch % 7.0
Calcium % 3.4
Magnesium % 0.4
Vitamin E IU/kg 1,500
Biotin mg/kg 15.0
The typical ingredients in TopSpec Stud Lite Feed Balancer are high fibre oat by-product, wheatfeed, soya hulls (GM), vitamin and mineral premix, soya bean meal (GM), grass, full fat soya (GM), unmolassed beet pulp, molasses, linseed expeller, yeast, MOS.
This products delivery price: £2.95
Parcels are dispatched on a daily basis by DPD. Please allow 3-4 working days for delivery. If you have any queries on your order, please contact our helpline on 01845 565 030
If you are not completely satisfied with any of our products, we encourage you to telephone our customer service helpline on 01845 565 030, and we will discuss providing a free replacement.
TopSpec products should be stored in a cool dry place.
Find your nearest Stockists
Please enter your postcode to find your nearest TopSpec stockist.
For Irish retailers please call 062-85401