(nine to choose from)
TopSpec Feed balancers are pelleted and cereal-grain free. They provide the essential protein and micronutrients that your horse needs to balance his ration. The amount fed each day is fixed by your horse’s optimum body weight and rarely varies. Which one you select will depend on your horse’s specific requirements.
(five to choose from)
Supplements are powdered products in tubs and provide the essential micronutrients that your horse needs to balance his ration. The amount fed each day is fixed by your horse’s optimum body weight and rarely varies. Additives are designed to be added to any ration to help solve specific problems e.g. an anxious temperament.
(seven to choose from)
Blends are improved mixtures of straights that provide calories at the levels required for maintenance and/or condition. Condition reflects work done and all other influences. You should vary the amount you add to the ration according to your horse’s condition. We have developed four very different blends which are designed to be fed with the feed balancer or supplement you have chosen. They vary from low to high calorie and cover a wide range of requirements.
(four to choose from)
TopChops are mainly used to mix and bulk the feed, but can be used in larger amounts as a source of calories. TopChops have no added mollases, sugar or additives.
What standards are adopted in the manufacture of TopSpec Products?
- All the formulations are designed by TopSpec’s own experienced equine nutritionists. Only the highest quality ingredients are included in the formulations.
- TopSpec are participants in the UFAS-BETA-NOPS programme to ensure that all the products are of the highest standards available for competition use under HRA/FEI competition rules.
- All the ingredients can be traced back to source.
- No medicated products are made in any of the manufacturing plants/mills that manufacture TopSpec products.
- All TopSpec products are stored in a warehouse that contains no other animal feeds.
- TopSpec provide a full specification of all their products for customer’s information.